museum-digital
CTRL + Y
en
Bezirksmuseum Buchen Bildarchiv Karl Weiß Gebäude-, Orts- und Straßenansichten aus der Umgebung von Buchen [DSC1185]
Schloss Hainstadt (Bezirksmuseum Buchen CC BY-NC-SA)
Provenance/Rights: Bezirksmuseum Buchen (CC BY-NC-SA)
1 / 1 Previous<- Next->

Schloss Hainstadt

Contact Cite this page Data sheet (PDF) Canonical version (record) Calculate distance to your current location Mark for comparison Graph view

Description

Ansicht Hofseite. In den Jahren 1717 bis 1728 als Amtshaus des Hochstifts von Würzburg errichtet, gelangte das Gebäude nach der Säkularisation 1803 in den Besitz der Fürsten von Leiningen. Von 1844 bis 2011 in Besitz der Familie Rüdt von Collenberg; in der 2. Hälfte des 19. Jahrhunderts von Carl Julius Rüdt von Collenberg zum Schloss umgebaut.

Material/Technique

Glasnegativ, nasses Kollodiumverfahren

Measurements

18 x 24 cm

Bezirksmuseum Buchen

Object from: Bezirksmuseum Buchen

Die Sammlungen des Bezirksmuseums verteilen sich auf zwei Gebäude der ehemaligen kurmainzischen Amtskellerei, den Steinernen Bau von 1493 (Abb.) und...

Contact the institution

[Last update: ]

Usage and citation

The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.